Hey, my name is Jess. I am a senior here at Lock Haven University and I am majoring in Health and Physical Education. I am from Wilmington, Delaware which is a few hours from Lock Haven. I am the oldest child in my family. I have two younger brothers and a younger sister. I enjoy playing several sports but especially lacrosse and volleyball.
I don't really have a whole lot of experience with technology on the computer. I basically know how to use Microsoft word, powerpoint, as well as just surfing the web. I really don't know a lot about many of the programs on the computer. I just know the basics.
In taking this class I hope to gain a better understanding of the tools and resources the computer provides. I want to be able to take all the information I learn and help my future students gain a better understanding of technology. Several of the programs on the computer just confuse me, so I am hoping to learn more about these programs and have no problems when it comes to using the computer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment